Welcome to Michigan Eyecare Institute
Call us at (248) 352-2806 today.
Our American Board-Certified ophthalmologists use the latest technology available to help treat vision-threatening conditions, nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, as well as preventative care.
When you visit any of the facilities of the Michigan Eyecare Institute, the patient is our number one priority. Our staff is devoted to giving you the best personalized care you deserve by using only the most up-to-date, innovative techniques in eye care. We offer a variety of general ophthalmology treatments to help renovate and preserve your optimal vision health.
Our mission is to provide the most compassionate and technically advanced surgical and medical eye care where patients and employees are treated with mutual dignity and respect.
- Complete eye care performed by sub-specialized eye physicians and surgeons.
- Customized and traditional Cataract surgery.
- Diabetic and glaucoma treatment and laser therapy.
- Reconstructive and cosmetic eyelid surgery.
- Dry eye therapy and supplies.
- On-site, state of the art diagnostic ophthalmic equipment for same day testing.
- Full service optical boutique.
The Michigan Eyecare Institute has optical departments in each of our three locations. Each office provides a professional staff to assist patients in finding a great looking pair of glasses at a very competitive price.
Our patients receive a complete eye exam by an ophthalmologist or optometrist who is interested in their total eye health, including detection of any serious eye disease.